It’s time to celebrate our 100th episode of Your Retirement Elevated with Scott Dougan! For this milestone episode, we thought we’d mix things up a bit with a look back at some of the best lessons from the past few years of podcasting.
Scott’s a great storyteller; it always makes financial planning more relatable when we can tie it into a story about our past or everyday life. So, we’ve gone back through the past 100 episodes, pulled our Top 6 favorite stories, and trimmed each one into a bite-sized piece.
Enjoy these stories as we celebrate episode 100 and gear up for 100 more:
- 7: Holiday Ham and Running Out of Money (1:43)
- 14: Redefining Retirement (6:04)
- 30: This Is It. This is the End of Everything. (9:32)
- 63: Don’t Make These Assumptions About Retirement (12:35)
- 72: 4 Financial Questions We Get Asked All the Time (15:07)
- 78: Time is Undefeated (18:39)
Want to connect with us?