We’ve gone through all of these different SECURE 2.0 Act provisions, which touch on a range of planning items and dates so that you can really focus on what’s most important. This episode will help you get a better understanding of the changes, how they might impact you, and what planning opportunities you need to be aware of.
Here's some of what we discuss in this episode:
- More changes again to the required minimum distribution ages. (7:16)
- Elimination of RMD requirements for Roth 401(k) plans. (12:31)
- Reduction in penalty for missing your RMD withdrawal. (14:16)
- Catch-up contribution changes. (15:52)
- The ability to roll 529 plan into a Roth. (18:22)
- Employer can make a deposit into an emergency savings account for employee. (26:38)
Want to connect with us?
To leave or reply to comments, please download free Podbean or
To leave or reply to comments,
please download free Podbean App.